Announcements and Important Events
Webster Groves High School is looking forward to another great year for all of our Statesmen Sports teams. Friday night football games are a great way for our school community to come together and show our school pride. In order to keep these events safe and enjoyable for all of our community members as well as our guests from the opposing schools, we would like to pass along a few reminders and requests for this season.
· Parking is allowed in the lots and on the surrounding streets where permitted.
· Vehicles are not allowed to access and park on the practice field behind and between the stadium and Hixson.
· Tailgating is only allowed on the main parking lot.
· Set up any tents, grills, etc. in the grass area between the lot and the stadium fence.
· Please remember that the use or possession of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs is strictly prohibited anywhere on school district property which includes the Moss Field parking lot.
· The Moss Field ticket booths will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
· Admission for all regular season home varsity football games will be $5 per person. Children 5 years of age and under are free.
· There is NO-REENTRY allowed at the varsity football games
· Spectators are asked not to bring backpacks or other large bags into the stadium.
· Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the stadium.
· Students under high school age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
· Personal footballs, soccer balls, or other athletic equipment are not permitted in the stadium.
· Students are not allowed to roll, wrestle, run, or otherwise horseplay in the stadium.
· Even though these events take place outside of the regular school hours, they are still school sponsored events taking place on school district property and school rules will still apply for all Webster Groves School District students.
Once again, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at Moss Field for another great season of Statesmen Football.